HEAVY TRUCK BODY TECHNICIAN (Appleton)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
If you are looking for a stable environment where you can show the quality of your work and be highly compensated, then Fabel Repair is the place for you. We want to allow you to use your talent in a moderately supervised atmosphere to help your team members be successful. It is important to us that you are provided a satisfying career and not just a job. Ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment, be detail oriented and focused on customer satisfaction. Here at Fabel's we will help protect the investment in your tools. In return, Fabel also has a lot to offer financially, which merits emphasizing-
- Industry-leading wage compensation
- Incentive plan and bonuses
- Tool maintenance and protection program
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair and/or replace damaged body parts and components to pre-accident condition adhering to factory specs.
- Prep and refurbish truck and/or parts following pain manufacturer guidelines
- Willingness to share/teach lesser skilled techs and their development
- Able to perform at a high level with limited supervision
- Able to follow strict quality standards which our customers expect and deserve
- Frame repair experience helpful but not required
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team oriented atmosphere is required
- Perform other duties and assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education & Essential Work Experience):
- Grade 12 graduate or GED
- Valid driver's license- CDL is desired but not required.
- Tools are required
- Experience with shop safety, shop work practices, mechanical systems and use of all hand and power tools
- Computer keyboarding skills and basic understanding of computer diagnostic systems is desirable.